Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jason Szakal off the world by Roche Gung Fu in Toronto for the citizens off Wushu and off Kung Fu

Good news for the fight blog from, of all places, Toronto, Ontario, where the Canadian Wushu and Kung Fu Championships are happening today, September 25, 2010.

My first martial arts instructor, Sifu Tom Laroche of Laroche World Gung Fu in Kamloops BC emailed me to let me know that he and one of his students, 18 yr old Jason Szakal are in Toronto for the Canadian wushu and Kung fu championships….

Jason is fighting in Sanda (san shou) for Canadian title. If he wins his fights he will represent Canada in Singapore Dec. 2-10 at the World Wushu championships. His record is 7 wins no losses. he is fighting in the 69 kg. and under category.

Sifu Tom tells me I may have some photos of Jason Szakal. This may be one of them, but I am not too sure:

kickboxing fight

What I have found that is for sure Jason is a nice Sanshou fight for Jason at the 2010 West Coast Can-Ams, where I also competed in another division. Jason does a body slam against his competitor and puts an end to the match.

Click here to view the embedded video.

Best of luck to Jason at the Canadian Wushu and Kung Fu Nationals!

Share on Facebook Share and Enjoy: Digg del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks blogmarks Propeller StumbleUpon Technorati Reddit Yahoo! Bookmarks Yahoo! Buzz


All the movie reviews. The best films

No comments:

Post a Comment